Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Computers - Bob Needs a Friend

So my dear, sweet boyfriend Bob needs a friend. Oh, forgot to preface this - Bob is my laptop. I spend most of my days and nights with him, he loves sitting in my lap, having my fingers push his keys (not all at once) and occasionally keeping me warm at night. Anyways, we've been together for about 5 or 6 years now. He's getting kind of old and a little forgetful on a few things so I want to get Bob a friend to help him out with his workload, especially now that I'm in grad school.

Here are two computers that I'm all sorts of ga-ga over!

#1


Computer MacBook Pro
Size 15 inch
Price $2,187.95
Specifications 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7

4 GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2 GB

500 GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm

SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)

Glossy Widescreen Display

Backlit Keyboard (English)

User's Guide

Microsoft Office Mac 2011 - Home and Student Edition

MobileMe


#2


Computer MacBook Air
Size 13 inch
Price $1,917.95
Specifications 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
256 GB Flash Storage
Keyboard (English)
User's Guide
Microsoft Office Mac 2011 - Home and Student Edition
MobileMe


Anybody have any thoughts? Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment